Field Service Technician (USA)
Position: Field Service Technician (US based)
Key skills required for the Field Service Technician vacancy:
- Travel to customer sites for installation, maintenance, diagnostics and repair of Unison equipment
- Complete and turn in field reports that capture all time and work completed on site
- Complete on-site machine surveys
- Facilitate bending machine training at customer locations
- Perform remote troubleshooting of machine issues online via TeamViewer or similar
- Practice and adhere to all safety and training
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in mechanical/electrical/technical or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years maintaining machines
- Ability to travel extensively within North America including Mexico and Canada
- Electrical and mechanical experience
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Willing to work flexible hours as needed
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter detailing why you’re suited to role to email@example.com.
Healthcare & Dental provided.
Strictly no agencies.